Measurement agents specs
Created by: jmatsushita
Agents should be able to be using any tech and only asked to adhere to a particular API format for metric submission which will include a schema.
Measurement partners should be able to add or register a Metric.
- It should be either an agreed Metric Type that is described in the master OII Metric Taxonomy, if not the new Metric Type should be submitted to the Consultation group.
- It should either refer to an existing project (reconciliation with a unique identifier) or submit a new project.
- a Metric should be "I have a continuous measurement flow for this aspect of this project".
- It should also specify where the actual measurements (the time series data) will be hosted. Either:
- submitted as data to OII,
- can be pulled or have some kind of index submitted to OII to help federated querying,
- stay hosted somewhere else with an API (in which case OII can do API Proxying/Rewriting to offer a consistent interface).
Related to openintegrity/openintegrity-metrics#2
Moved from openintegrity/openintegrity-metrics#3Toggle commit list
Moved to project/architecture#17Toggle commit list